View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 08:09 PM   #67
Aero_Sport_Concepts
aerosportconcepts@gmail

Drives: '15 1SS-RS/1LE (RRM)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
I'm interested in this kit, but have you ever had any issues with the screws inserting fully in the stock holes? I ask because I ordered similar canards from another reputable company, and the screws wouldn't fully insert, so I had to return them. I was pretty bummed cause they were really nice fiberglass pieces. I have a 14 1LE for reference.

When I called the shop, the guy was very friendly and explained that he had seen various issues, where some cars took the canards just fine and others didn't without some modification. I didn't want to mess with the stock holes in case I wanted to return it to stock.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
No problems. We supply new Stainless Trim Screws that match the OE screw clips. The only difference is they are Phillips Head instead of torx and a little longer.

For our '10-'13 Kit the screw clips are replaced in the factory locations because the screw length is 2 1/2" on the Rear Rear Guard and Front Front Canard and have a different thread then the OE. All other pieces use the same Trim Screws as the '14-'15 Kit.

Thank you

Kurt Robinson
Aero Sport Concepts