View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 11:02 PM   #12
Justcallme61

Drives: 2000 honda accord v6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed74SS View Post
I even know one of the sales guys over there and I was going to order through him but he came back and told me the 5k or 10k over MSRP and I had to respectfully decline!! That was in Oct.
Definately stop by the store and I will post it on here when I actually take delivery also. Hopefully it will be sooner than later.. I will send you a PM also when I get it.

I had to buy my MazdaSpeed 6 from a dealer in Detroit also. I wanted to buy one from Billion but I got it for about 7K cheaper elsewhere. The wife will get the 6.
Will do! I just can't believe the prices people and dealers want for cars around here. I was previously looking at 5.0 Mustangs and I couldn't find one for under 5000, even ones with over 150,000 miles. I will definitely be taking a road trip to get my Camaro when the time comes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed74SS View Post
Im going to have to see if there are any car clubs around here - I havent been in the loop since I had my 98SS and I sold that in 2004.
That's another thing about this place lol. I don't think we have any decent car clubs around here. You don't really get love around here for your car unless you drive an Evo, STI, or Civic.
Justcallme61 is offline   Reply With Quote