View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 12:44 AM   #9
Kahnrad

Drives: Mazda6
Quote:
Originally Posted by partymn View Post
I hope you get a good deal. For comparison, I walk into Hendrick Dodge looking for a new Ram pick up for my uncle and told the guy that I wanted to see the invoice. He brought it out to me and told me that I could have it for invoice minus rebates and including tax, title, and dealer fees. So we walked away with a new 2012 Ram 1500 4X4 single cab, decked out with 20 inch rims, Hemi, and power everything for $26,500. Could have gotten another $1000 for trade in assistance but we didnt have a trade. Just goes to show that there are still good dealers out there. Good luck.
So do I. I visited the dealer the other day and they said they could get one from another dealer that was charging 35,000 but they would reduce it to 33,500 for me. But he also made it sound like the invoice was 33k. So I need to go back in when I'm ready to make the deal and see if I can talk him down to 32k. That or add the options I want without extra charge. But I appreciate the support guys, this is my dream car and I am more than excited to finally get one.
Kahnrad is offline   Reply With Quote