View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 11:35 AM   #130
McGruff

Drives: 98 Saturn
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbrankxx View Post
I ordered the V6 but like I said in one of my other posts, I really don't need a V8 to go to work everyday...it's nice to have that extra HP with the V8 but I think it's just overkill...I mean other than racing somebody (on a rare occasion somebody wants to race me) when the hell are you gonna need 426HP really? City driving where I live I'll be lucky to be going 55 mph max... Like Bruce Almighty said "All this horsepower and no room to gallop!" Plus you factor in gas is always climbing up, and you gotta use premium for the V8, also your insurance will be higher cause they know what's under the hood...yeah I know the true muscle car is always the V8 but I'll be more than content with the V6 for my needs...

No one here is doubting the V6 is a good car, but it still doesn't change the fact that people outside this forum will hear the word "V6" and immediately brush off the car as not good. You don't need to convince us and there will be no convincing them, so just enjoy the car and ignore negative comments if/when they come.
McGruff is offline   Reply With Quote