View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 03:04 PM   #85
454lsxss

Drives: 07 Scion tC. for now...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redline View Post
I am new to this forum but have been lurking for a while. Hello All!

I frequent all of the major Mustang Forums and I'd have to say we are impressed! I personally am so impressed that I am going to order one! I currently own a 2007 GT500 and a 2007 Mustang GT, and have been a die hard Mustang guy for years, but this new Camaro has really got my attention.

Who said the GT500 looks bad? lol

I love mine, but I do think that the new Camaro will really put a hurtin on the Mustang GT sales.

Here are my current toys

its not so much that the gt500 looks bad...its more that it's fugly...and has awful suspension, so much that they chose a srt8 challenger over the gt500 in a few different magazines, they said the hemi had a much more reliable torque band and stomped the stang in handling. If the challenger, which is 400+ pounds heavier than a camaro can beat the gt500 then so can a new ss. in my opinion of course. I just have trouble believing ford is selling vehicles that are out performed by cars that are 20 grand cheaper. Or maybe that's their game plan?? Either way, im getting a camaro that's all that matters. (not tryin to hate on rustangs...i just don't like em.)