View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 04:15 PM   #2
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
First, welcome!

This debate goes on forever on this site. It's really personal preference and what would make you happy. I can't speak about the paddle shifters since I've not used one on the Camaro. You state it won't be your DD, however, you also state you will be driving it in traffic. I would have bought the A6 in a minute if I had traffic in my commute - daily or otherwise. Oh, she is NOT my DD! I ride a GSX-R750 and I'm not too old for that!

I think either would work just fine on the track and setting the auto to performance mode would give you the best in all scenarios. I love the M6, and I know I would be terrible at racing it on the track, but that won't stop me from taking it on the track.

So again, what would make you happy in the short & long run? They are both great products!

Good luck! Enjoy the wait on this great site!
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote