View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 05:21 PM   #57
jspeak32

Drives: Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry4nVan View Post
That's another thing I'm debating. I already have the Silver with CGM stripes on order (just like this silver car) but I'm not sure about the wheels. I like the midnight silver wheels, but I think they'd look better on a darker Camaro. With the silver... I'm thinking polished will look better.

I just don't agree with paying for the RS package... and then adding another whopping $470 do get polished. There should be some kind of deal you can work out here. RS package, then upgrade to polished for $200 bucks or something. That'd make more sense IMO.
I am in a similar boat as you, maybe we can help each other out!

You have already decided upon SIM with Cyber Grey stripes, correct?
I think you should go with the midnight silver wheel options. I think the Cyber Grey stripes will darken the car up enough and the MS wheels would compliment that.

Now for my problem. I have decided on SIM and midnight silver wheels, but having a hard time deciding if I want CGM stripes, or no stripes at all!
I love the "clean" look you get with SIM without stripes, but /w stripes gives it more "pop" and I think would go well with my darker MS wheel choice. But at the same time, I found this strange urge to want to rip the stripes off the SIM car the more I stare at the pics!

Opinions?
jspeak32 is offline   Reply With Quote