Thread: '93 z28 build
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 07:30 AM   #1
dreeve

Drives: 1993 lt1 z28
'93 z28 build

just wanted to share some of my build, couldn't find all the pics I wanted but most of the important stuff. started with taking out the whole subframe, rolled it into the garage and went to work. motor came off first and was disassembled and sent to the machine shop for new rings bearings etc. put a small erson cam in(which will not be in there very much longer.) scorpion 1.6 rockers, heads ported/polished(another mistake), edelbrock intake, bbk 52 mm tb, 30mm accel injectors, lunati lifters, new springs, msd opti cover with wires and coil, cloys timing chain, new chain cover, bosch +4 plugs, dougs shortys with a magnaflow highflow cat and cherrybomb muffler, pcmforless tune, it has canton racing valve covers just couldn't find the picture of that at the moment, rk sport ram air intake, bmr full front suspension( rear will be don't in the winter months) and today I will be getting my new monster trans with 2500 stall and my 3.73's! will post more pics as I can find them and before during and after tranny install!
Attached Images

1993 lt1 z28,BBK 52mm throttle body,accel 30lb injectors,edelbrock intake,port/polished heads,1.6 rockers,erson 222in/226ex .480 lift cam,Dougs shorty headers,pcmforless chip,RK Sport competition intake , monster transmission, 3.73's, bmr suspension
[IMG][/IMG]
dreeve is offline   Reply With Quote