View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 08:47 PM   #29
iluvmy67camaro

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Red Jewel
How about a pre-fest get together for the Georgia members, I've got a big house with a pool in my back yard, yall can park in my drive way, side yard, front yard and I live on a corner of a cul-de-sac so there is parking down the street too.

Seriously though, I'm not kidding. The weather is nice here in late March, early April and we've got enough room to sleep a lot of folks here at the house, especially if you bring your own blow up mattresses, there's four extra bedrooms, three extra bathrooms, a 35 x 12 back porch, an out door shower for the naturists we could have a grand old time. What a site that would be for my neighbors. One of my neighbors is an old (80+yrs old) GM guy who loves Chevy's... but not fond of hubby's Harley.

Or... at least all the folks from the west and north end of Georgia could congregate at my place the night before, have a little BBQ and pool party, crash at my place and then convoy for the remainder of the trip the next day. There is only one... well two rules. No Smoking tobacco in the house and no bad behaviour that would make my fuddy duddy old neighbors (whom I love) mad at me.

Just throwin it out there.
iluvmy67camaro is offline   Reply With Quote