View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 07:52 AM   #72
CynAgain

Drives: Chevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
You, sir, have hit the nail on the head....and asked the 1 million dollar question...

For those working on the ABL, work harder-work faster...please. I beg of you!

I close my eyes and see myself walking up to it with bright eyes, a smile that has been molded to my face, tears beginning to well up in my eyes....a headache from all the excitement leading up to this point....grrr....

I see myself just overjoyed that all the wait has been worth while...and a dream of mine would actually be coming true. I think about opening the door and sitting in MY new black leather drivers seat...putting my hand on the Hurst shifter, taking off my shoes so I don't track in dirt and sliding my feet in. I think about being handed the key fob...and just staring at it...I think about a special someone telling me to fire her up....and VROOOOM! My heart beats faster and I keep saying, "oh my God...oh my God...I really can't believe this is finally happening..."

I think about revving it up...and listening to that V8 breath through that chambered exhaust as everyone begins to look in the direction of my 2SS/RS...and they crowd around to see it.

I think about signing my papers...and making it all mine...and driving it off with the Boston Acoustics blaring AC/DC...and Metallica...and Guns and Roses....and Disturbed....and hundreds of other songs that I downloaded on my Zen player which is connected via USB in my center console.

I humbly request you do your best.

...and thank you.
OMG Tag- U move me!

I CAN use my OCD for good rather than evil! :party0038:

"Down with the Sickness!"
CynAgain is offline   Reply With Quote