View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 12:47 PM   #1722
converted

Drives: 2012 45th anniversary
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenL View Post
No I don't think we should forget it and move on. You stated it correctly that this was a long time coming and that there was a disconnect. Even if you we're joking the fact that you get off on getting people spun up is not right. The fact that you feel the need to criticize people for what they do to their cars is not right. If one of those people pulled up to a&w and saw u there they probably would not even stop to hang. They'd probably assume that we're all douches....so yeah it reflects on us when you act that way on the forums and around town and I for one don't appreciate it!
Agreed. Spinning people up is fun in person when it is someone you know and have the kind of relationship that allows this kind of whitty banter. This type of open forum us not the place for these kind of things. As for the rest of it with the opinions of cars and who should do what with what, in the end people are individuals and their cars represent their style so agree with it or not people will do what they like. Either way i also agree with mike it was your statements and if you make them in public you should stand by what you say right wrong or otherwise.
converted is offline   Reply With Quote