View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 02:19 AM   #14
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtahvit View Post
If you are comfortable with scanning it and posting it, we may be able to make a better guess. Black out any personal information.
Yeah...I'd like to see what they had to say too. Or, just copy/paste the info and delete your personal info. I'm curious to see exactly what they said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Phil View Post
Once when dealers do start taking orders, will you be able to order a custom color from GM? For example, if I'm not satisfied with any of the choices, is it possible to have it custom painted at the factory and then have the factory deliver it to my dealer? I know this might sound like a newb question, but this will be my first new car. (Still saving though...) And I really love the classic Lemans blue and I'm afraid that it might not be a color option...
No. I tried doing this when I ordered mine and they said no. Now a dealer on the other hand...might do it for you for the right price. My dealer said they do not repaint in custom colors. They only work w/ factory paints. I guess you could get lucky and find a dealer that might....but chances are no.:(

If GM is saying it'll be hitting dealers around late Jan/Feb, I would think that we could expect info around Oct and orders around Nov. This is just what I think.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote