View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 08:39 PM   #1
Rockit_z28
www.1baddogracing.com

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS Auto
"Bad Dog" Edition - 2010 Supercharged Camaro - Heintz Racing & S.L. Customs

Thank You

I must thank a number of people for all their help and support. The best part is being able to work with a number of local shops and support our local businesses as well as support some good people in the industry.

First, I have to thank my wife for putting up with this craziness. To my son, thank you for all your help and support at the races and pushing me to do this. Without my family, none of this would mean anything to me.

All the guys at Heintz Racing (Jeff, Bob, and Phil). None of this would not have been possible without your commitment to the project and your experience. I cannot express my gratitude enough for everything you have done to support us and the car. From the long days and careful installation of all the new components to all the support at the track, you guys are the best. Jeff thank you for being a dedicated owner to the building of performance vehicles and a good friend. Jeff and Phil thank you for the countless hours spent tuning and getting the car dialed in.

All the guys at Carolina Auto Concepts. Your commitment to a truly custom experience clearly shows with how you handled all of the detail on my car. The paint, fabrication and detail touches are amazing. Thank you for taking the time to listen to my suggestions and make alternative suggestions that really worked. Likewise, I appreciate their willingness to step in and provide support and our on-going business relationship.

Rodney Massengale and RPM Transmissions for the terrific work and bulletproof 4L60. Thank you for stepping in when we needed help and your support to the racers at the track.

Frank at Driveshaft Shop I thank you for all your help and working with us. Great to have a local business that supports us.

Mark Carlyle and Carlyle Racing for supplying a lot of the parts and pieces to make the car successful. Top notch service, excellent pricing, and a commitment to delivery.

JRI for supplying us with a one off set of drag coilovers. Great to have a local business that supports us.

Matt Sorian for getting some of the parts together and answering my seemingly endless questions.

Scott Bagshaw at Bagshaw Metal Fabrication and his craftsmanship on my custom cage is amazing.

Jered Gall and Gall Racing Engines for providing us with a terrific motor that takes a beating.

Scoggin Dickey for all the other parts and pieces and for their support of the Chevrolet Performance series in NMCA.

Chris and Doug from East Coast Supercharging for supplying us with some of the best supercharger systems on the market.

I hope I got most everyone and if not thanks to those I missed.

Okay, on to the list of modifications....

Built and Tuned by Heintz Racing
Go: DSS 9", RPM Trans TH400, Carlyle Racing 15" Conversion, ECS Vortech YSI-B, Fore Fuel System, ID1700, Gall Racing 427 C.I LSX, Mast 285CC Heads, HR Custom Cam

Show: Custom Painted Stripes/Badges (Orange Pearl over White), Z/TA Spoiler, VFN Hood, Weld Wheels
http://www.HeintzRacing.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/1baddogracing

Last edited by Rockit_z28; 03-13-2018 at 05:41 PM.
Rockit_z28 is offline   Reply With Quote