View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 08:22 AM   #177
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Drives: 13' ZL1 Red M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by nak3dsnake View Post
The only thing he would need would be to buy new rear endlinks to work with the FE6 sway bars and the rear shock mounts. The rear shock mounts aren't required but the bushings are different. If he has a 2013 then he already as the proper lower control arms. If he already has brembos then he should have zero clearance issues with the rear sway bar. The rear cradle bushing on the 1LE package are much harder but it isn't worth all the work to upgrade them to 1LE bushings with the aftermarket inserts or bushing kits available. Thats up to him though but I would go aftermarket personally. I went with Pedders.
Any suggestions on which new rear endlinks I should get?

Thx
Roto-Fab Intake, WW Res. kit & Big Gulp Air Scoop, Elite Catch Can, ATI Super Damper & 18% OD Pulley, LF Idler pulley bracket, Metco CC breather, ID850 Injectors, Stainless Power Headers w/ ceramic coating, TR71X Spark Plugs, JMS Fuel Pump Booster, Bo White TB, Tuned by Ted @ Jannetty Racing, Ron Davis HX, D3 Reservoir, Pfadt 1" Springs, Moreno Camber Plates, ZL1 Addons Splitter guard washers, Tow Hook kit & rock guards, Hurst Shifter Billet Plus 6 Speed Short Shifter, ZL1 DRL lighting harness, ZL1 Recaro Seats.
KaBoom1701 is offline   Reply With Quote