View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 06:03 PM   #5
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGhosty View Post
I was in the same boat. I was 21 with no credit history but I knew I wanted the car. I opened a credit card and used it for EVERYTHING trying to build up a balance then paying it all off. After about 4 months I found a credit union that would give me a loan. The trick is this: Find a small bank that will actually listen to you, and put a lot of money down. The bigger banks don't care about you, the smaller ones want your business. I was basically able to convince the guy that I was a zero risk loan. I put more than enough money down to cover any loss if they had to repo it and resell it. Money talks, just find someone who will listen. Also it would help big time if it's a used car. The deprecation on a new car makes the bank more nervous.

All of this.
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Muscle Car Lover is offline   Reply With Quote