View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 08:18 AM   #1
11BEE
11 BEE

Drives: 2011 LS2 RS & 2012 2SS RS 45th Vert
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION WEIGHT LOSS THREAD 2013

Over the last two year Becky and BossBunny started threads to motivate those on C5 who wanted to lose weight but did not want to do it alone! Since it is a new year and a new start for many lets all join together in a new thread!! This is the place for you if you are ready to start your weight loss journey or continue your existing one.!

Over the last year I have lurked in the thread while posting some, but I was not as active as I should have been. I want to thank everyone who posted there and proudly announce you helped me reach a total loss of 89 pounds over the course of the year. At 44 years old it is hard to change habits. Eating less and moving more were foreign to me, but that is how I reached my goal. I am not finished yet, but the thread in 2012 really motivated me.

Adamz has challenged a new thread to be started, so here it is.

This year my goal is to loose another 30 pounds, 2 more pant sizes and to ride 5000 miles on my bike. By starting this thread you have my commitment to be more involved and to reach my goal.

Give us a little back ground about yourself, where you are and where you want to be!

11Bee and I♥My45th
11BEE is offline   Reply With Quote