View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 12:01 PM   #667
BiggFoot

Drives: 2010 Camaro (M6) 1000+ HP SBE
In the meantime, Royal Purple Raceway is having a Test/Tune day on Saturday, Feb 24th from 9am-4pm. You must have either slicks or drag radials to run that day. Tech card is $50 so this will weed out some of the kids.

Weather permitting, I may be trying out the Camaro at this track day. It has to be better than a Friday night, but will still be more crowded than a track rental obviously. Some of you have shown interest about coming to watch an old man make a fool of himself, so I will keep you posted here about whether or not I am going for sure.

I was running 11.8 then added 150 hp and ran 10.5's. Now I have added an additional 150 hp so we will see if I can get to low 10's or maybe even high 9's.

This is a full weight, street registered, stick Camaro and if I can beat 10.1 then I will own the 1st spot on the manual (street registered) list here and that has been one of my goals all along.

I remember how much faster the car felt when I added the last 150 hp and ran the 10.5, and this next 150 hp feels the same way . . . much faster.

I realize that the F-1X is a centri and is supposed to spool up slowly, but honestly guys, it hits just as hard off the go as the Maggie ever did. Guess we will find out in about 3 weeks
Kooks LT Headers and full 3" exhaust
Fore Triple Pump Fuel System with ID 1700X Injectors - E85 conversion

DSS 9” Conversion (1400 hp axles, driveshaft, pumpkin) & Strange 3.70 gears
McLeod RXT Twin HD Clutch & Upgraded Slave
RPM Level VII
TR6060
BMR Drag Suspension Package w/Strange shocks
Carlyle 15" and M/T ET Street R radials
10.1 @ 143 mph 1/4 mile

Last edited by BiggFoot; 02-04-2018 at 06:40 AM.
BiggFoot is offline   Reply With Quote