View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 05:42 PM   #6
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Thanks for the responses

The main point I was really trying to make was that we don't know what impact we well have with alternaive forms of energy when we try to apply it in large scale.

Small scale use does not always show what we will face in 100 years of using another form of energy. could anyone forsee back in 1900 what using fossil fuels would cause today? Everything many have said on here may be true as we know today, but we will not know what problems they could cause if we went "off the deep end" and jumped to something just to stop using fossil fuels.

I think there is too much panic right now fueled by Know nothng politicians and the media. One politician in particular is causing the biggest stink. and he does not even practice what he preaches, the biggest hypocrite of them all.

Many people think we can ween ourselves off fossil fuels in 10 to 20 years, the point I was making about the autos being replaced just shows how impossible it would be in just that area. and that is if we already had the answers.
Maybe we can do it in 50 years AFTER we have a economical safe and dependeble replacement. We just do not know when we will even have that replacement