View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 02:49 PM   #15
wyocamaro

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 2-2007 Silverados
Quote:
Originally Posted by PfadtRacing View Post
I'd have to agree. Not lowering, keeping travel, eliminating body roll, no racing, these are all characteristics of items that can be addressed by installing a good set of matched swaybars. This is a great recommendation, especially for a beginning mod, that wont break the bank. These are upgrades you would still want to pursue even if you were to install coilovers, so you may as well start there, and then address any perceived lack of performance after you get used to the new handling and balance of your Camaro.

We also offer a strut tower brace to stiffen up the chassis, as well as solid subframe mounts. We have had a TON of customers install these on street cars and love them. I am not sure how bad the roads are where you drive. I would forgo the subframe bushing recommendation for this very reason.

Give us a call if you have any questions, on our products or other wise.
SO.... Rough roads out in WY also and to achieve better handling (not track racing), maintain smooth ride, on twisting mountain roads that occasionally can be washboard, etc, a good bet is the sway bar kit and tower brace combo ONLY- no bushings, etc?????
Thanks