View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 01:32 PM   #3
13FastBlkSS

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby35ny View Post
Ummmm....Google translate before posting?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrur
Hello I am new to this forum and as good as the Chevrolet Camaro fan I'll buy a Zl1, which is not good ... choose, I'm in a good crossroads. Clearly driving manual, but in Spain it is where I live and where I kick the Library, and where I will enjoy this tremendous car. Definitely not choose which I have many doubts about it as I know no one who has any of these, neither is one such and such is another. As a note to say I've had here the Camaro SS (as the ZL1 is not sold in Spain) in manual automatic change not because you do not have that option here. And that's a good little thing going, do not know if one or the other and clear both ways and I like the price so I do not care. What do you think is better and that is good for everyone.

Greetings and thanks

Welcome to Camaro 5!

2013 Black / Black Camaro 2SS/RS M6 w/Magnuson TVS2300, ZL1 Fuelpump / ADM FPCM, NPP Exhaust, Cold Air Inductions CAI w/ Scoop, Elite Engineering Catch Can, VMAX Ported TB, OEM 1LE Front Splitter, AAC Ghosted Side Markers, Dropped on BMR Split Drop Springs
Build#24869
13FastBlkSS is offline   Reply With Quote