Old 07-04-2007, 02:57 AM   #11
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
Letdowns:

Bumblebee's voice was a big letdown. Also, Starscream looked and acted like a badass. Not the bozo'ish attitude he has with snide/sarcastic personality like G1. Also Megatron was too smart for his G1 personality also.

Devastator(Brawl) should have been the constructicons, but apparantly they're supposed to have constructicons and dinobot cameos in the second movie if not a full fledged part.

Optimus Prime and the rest of the autobots were fricken stupid compared to G1 personalities.

Jazz dies. "What's up bitch?"

Bumblebee talks at the end but not when he first was charged by the allspark? WTF?

Good Things:

Both Starscream and Megatron sounded BAD ASS with their new deeper voices.

The Camaro was amazing.
The girl was hot also.
Great storyline, Tons of comedy which was a great bonus.
BIG BOOMS! (Michael Bay at his finest)
You finally learn that Sector 7 is SUPPOSED to be the good guys, but they're just morons.
Simmons gets pissed on by Bumblebee.

I might add more later, but those are just off the top. I'm watching it again tomorrow.
what did you expect for BB's voice? a teenager?

Starscream is a wimp. when did he actually fight with an autobot? yeah, he shot a few rockets, but all he really did was shoot down the planes

Devastator should have been Brawl so that we could have the constructicons in TF2

How were they stupid? i wasn't keen on some of the dialog, made prime sound whiny at times, and Ironhide like too much of a reckless redneck, while Jazz's dialog during their first transformation was retarded.

and Jazz is a wimp. nuff said.

bumblebee can talk now... its better than little electronic noises, tho him using the radio to communicate was funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait8 View Post
Best 2 hour commercial of GM cars I have ever seen.

No offense but seriously.

Good action and CGI though.

dont forget ebay, mtn dew, and xbox...lol and it was 2.5 hrs.
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote