View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 10:54 PM   #1
lincoln361

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
Question L99 TVS2300 Build advice

So im moving further along with my with my build. I currently have the tvs2300 with a 3.6 pulley , ported throttle body and the zl1 fuel pump/ adm fpcm and msd boost a pump as my fuel supply support. I'm also running the 1/2 inch rds phenolic/ nitrous spacer plate with a 75 shot for now. I need advice on what to do next. Obviously I want some power but not sure in what direction to go in. I recently purchased some weld rts wheels 18x11 with 305/45/18 nitto 555r tires. hopefully next week get the fronts as well. This car does mostly street with a lil bit of track, but now that the track opened back up in san Antonio I will be going their more often. Any advice would be great, even just for a conversation piece.

Should I look into better injectors since I still have the ones that came with the supercharger?

Should I try and pulley down to a 3.4 pulley? would I need a super tensioner?

OD cog drive?

One piece drive shaft?

cam and heads? I know that is going to cost some serious cash if I want it done right?

maybe get some 3.45 gears with posi trac?
SLP TVS 2300- 1 7/8 LG Headers- RDS NX Plate- 75 Shot- No Cats- SLP Loudmouth 2- NW102- 3.8 Pulley- OD Cog drive-12lbs boost-FIC 80# injectors-ZL1 Fuel Pump- RotoFab CAI- Apex CAI Scoop- Pat G Tune- Weld RTS drag pack- BMR Trailing Arms- BMR 1'' Drop Springs-BMR Lower Control Arms- BMR Toe Rods- BMR Rear Cradle Bushings- BMR Upper Control Arm Bushings- BMR Extreme Anti- Rollbar- Hotchkis Subframe Brace- Prosport Evo Boost & F/A Ratio
lincoln361 is offline   Reply With Quote