View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 10:31 PM   #249
Pencil.Fight

Drives: '06 Mustang
Send a message via Yahoo to Pencil.Fight
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
Yeah, but designers can do strange things. Such as? The Aztec. Now I'm sure that thay guy got fired from GM (I think he was hired by Dodge, look at the Caliber). I just brought this up to illustrate what can happen when designers loose touch with reality.
I understand what you're getting at, but there's no way you can compare this car to the Aztec. This car is being designed, tested, built, and managed by Camaro enthusiasts. They're not going to do anything to hurt it.

I can see a lot of the little extras that we've been hinted to about going away due to the latest rumors of price issues. GM realizes that the pricing of this car is going to be far more important than including an over-the-top stereo or integrated Nav system. Granted, many of us would gladly pay extra for those features, but there just aren't enough of "us" to keep this car alive for the next 30+ years.

I know it's been said a thousand times before , but there a bunch of things I would love to see this car come with, but none of them mean a thing if I can't afford the car when it hits the showroom floor.
Pencil.Fight is offline   Reply With Quote