View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 10:12 AM   #36
Camarowguy

Drives: 2011 imperial blue SS, black 92 RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
Manual hands down more fun to drive. Automatics are for sedans, and pu$$y whipped men that have to worry about their wives bitching......That's why she has her own car.
Really? How old are you? I bet your 650hp manual shifter monster has never been out out of the 12's.

Maybe you should pm the owner of this car http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230900

And tell him what you think. He has an auto. Or you could tell that to a few other members that run in the 9's or low tens with an auto. The only thing a manual is good for when your making a bunch of power is:

-missing a gear and having an excuse why you lost
-spinning really bad and yet having another excuse why you lost
-burning up clutches trying to slip it so you can try to hang with the auto guy next to you

To each their own. I've seen some fast cars (very few tho) with manuals....but usually when they decide to get serious and consistent....they switch to an auto. My buddy has a street car that wouldn't break into the 9's with a six speed. The only thing it would break is input shafts. He put an auto in it.....9.60@ 144. Go figure. He must be a puss too?
2004 5.7 GTO 78mm turbo

Last edited by Camarowguy; 06-18-2012 at 10:27 AM.
Camarowguy is offline   Reply With Quote