View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 10:24 PM   #21
elsololobo02

Drives: 2014 ZL1
So I received a PM form a C5 member asking me what all I had done while at Rx last week and figured I would share it all with the rest of the community.
- I had Rx re-check the installation of my Pfadt stage 4 kit. They re-torqued everything and found that my rear end links were only hand tight. I had some clunking noise from my front sphericals (all bushings were replaced with the spherical bearings) still a little bit of clunking at parking lot speeds but nowhere near as bad as it was.
- Checked my CF Drive Shaft bolts were all torque to 57ft Lbs. I am still getting a little vibration from 30-45 MPH. I PM’d/called the DSS a few months back and was willing to stop by on my way back to Va. Beach to have them check it out and heard nothing back from them. Rx stated the DS is probably out of balance.
- Adjusted my ride height up .5” on the coilovers as my chassis and exhaust were scrapping against speed bumps here in the Va. Beach area. Don’t go to low!
- Installed the EFR 7064 Twin scroll turbo. All I can say is WOW! Various fab work occurred and man was it worth it!! They also replaced my current muffler with a glass pack.
- Finalized the install of the Snow Performance stage 3 meth kit.
- Painted/installed side vents and a new hood. Suncoast Creations sent the incorrect hood (Z-style) and I ordered the bumble bee style. Still trying to work things out with them (Suncoast) to get the correct hood. Not the easiest company to work with even though they sent the wrong hood. Hope to get this resolved as the bumble bee hood would be the Pièce de résistance !
- Ran out of time to get her dyno tuned as I am in the military and had to take leave to get her fixed up. Rx/FSP wanted a few extra days to get her dialed in and I just couldn’t stay down in Fl, although I would have loved to. I will be getting her dyno tune done locally with a live tune from Vince. I will post the final results here in a few. I will also post a build thread to pass on all info to other members.

Last edited by elsololobo02; 02-14-2013 at 10:52 PM.
elsololobo02 is offline   Reply With Quote