View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 11:52 AM   #191
HumanWiki

Drives: Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Your comment implied they were, and if they aren't then it's not the same thing. The ring is a notoriously rough and uneven track so saying the Z/28 isn't cornering as well as your vette is only valid if you have video/experience with your vette on the ring.

Speaking about the Z's power as being inferior to what you and your friends have is also not quite fair as I'm sure none of your guy's cars are stock. For a fair comparison you'd have to put a stock 5th gen vette against a stock 5th gen Z/28. Once you start modifying a car all bets are off because then it's just a money game.
My original thoughts were only about the video itself being boring and not really showing much based on how much everyone else was getting off to it. That's all. I only brought up the other bits when challenged on why I thought it was boring, so, I explained why. I'm not buying a Z/28. No interest in it. I think it will be a very nice track performer for those that can drive it to its full potential. I just don't get much from the video.
HumanWiki is offline   Reply With Quote