Thread: 1LE price?
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 11:16 PM   #3
Infamous DK

Drives: '17 Mosaic Black 1SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveZ28 View Post
The 1LE's are hard to find with just the options you want. It seemed like there was always one around when I was shopping, but not matching just what I wanted! They will get more scarce, too. I wouldn't wait long if you really want a 5th gen 1LE.

I came in about 2500 under MSRP before rebates/incentives.

I assume your discounts/rebates/private offer are all money from GM and do not affect which dealer you’ll use? If so, you are free to shop around.

When I went through one dealer who looked to do a trade with another dealer, the price was only OK. I could not get close to my best deal by using one dealer as essentially the middleman. YMMV.

Private Offer when you are done, I suppose. It does not affect the amount the dealer charges/makes; that is money directly from GM.

Good Luck!
Actually they did have a few 1LEs about 40 min from me, but they were all 2SS' and loaded out to the max which I really wasn't looking for. They ended up all selling fast within 2 weeks lol.

I'll definitely have to do some more shopping around then and see what I can find car/option wise. I'm still gonna attempt to see what my local dealer can do for me price wise. I guess if it's not to my liking I might just have to suck it up and make the 5-6hr drive to deal with a specific dealer directly.

Good to know about the private offer tho. I wasn't sure if it affected their sale or not so I didn't know if pulling one out right away would hurt me in getting a better price.
Infamous DK is offline   Reply With Quote