View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 11:21 PM   #7
diddiyo

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabo View Post
Vich is bettah, BMW or Gee Ehm?
it's not that easy. I've never really been a BMW fan (Audi all the way!). But on the other hand, I've also never really been a GM fan, mostly because all we have in Germany is Opel.

Everybody seems to be driving a BMW 328 these days, I don't see what's so great about that car. I also don't like the BMW X-series. But who doesn't like an M3 for example? dayummm.

On the GM side, I obviously like the Camaro and the Corvette. The CTS is nice too and so is the G8 GXP (manual transmission!). But other than that there isn't much that I'd consider, primarily because a lot of their cars don't come with a manual transmission (malibu anyone?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanmike View Post
What car's do you prefer?
before I moved to the US I wasn't really a car guy and didn't pay much attention to cars, I didn't even have a car when I lived in Germany. I guess every guy used to have a Countach poster on the wall, but now that I got a little bit into cars I like RWD coupes a lot. Hot hatches like the Mazdaspeed 3 are fun too.

I still can't get over the idea of having a truck or something like a huge escalade as a daily driver though
diddiyo is offline   Reply With Quote