View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 11:52 PM   #13
diddiyo

Drives: .
*UPDATED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Master View Post
I got a question, How nice is it in Germany, is it a nice place to live, and how the economy
Germany is a great place to live! You have everything from the shore (kind of like the jersey shore or long island), big cities like hamburg, berlin, cologne, munich to the alps. in the north it's very flat, and the further south you go the closer you get to the alps. What's also great is the proximity to other areas. From where I used to live it's only a three to four hour drive to Paris and Amsterdam for example. Everything is a lot smaller in Europe Germany is about the size of Montana I think. I drove from SW Kansas to S Florida (half the country), in Europe that's from Portugal to Berlin (pretty much all of Europe from West to East).

The only problem is taxes. There's a crapload of taxes being deducted from your paycheck, especially if you're single. But there's one good thing about taxes in Germany: Whenever you go to the store, what you see is what you pay since VAT is already included. The current VAT rate is 19%.

The economy is really bad these days. Some of my friends have been laid off or are working only three to four days a week. Some had to accept pay cuts as well. Overall i don't think it's any better than over here right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irpq11 View Post
Better looking women as a whole. US or Germany?
mhh, i like them both! when people think "german girls" they usually think blond, tall and blue eyes. but you can find those over here as well personally i'm more a brunette guy though! ;p
i lived in miami for quite a while, so obv there were a LOT of hot girls. now don't get me wrong, i'm not saying there aren't any hot girls in kansas (went there for college) as well! i miss my ks girls

i'm going to bed now, looking forward to answering more questions tomorrow morning, so keep them coming!

Last edited by diddiyo; 03-11-2009 at 12:05 AM.
diddiyo is offline   Reply With Quote