View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 05:57 PM   #8
edog

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
I went to LATint. They use a Pinnacle series. I believe this is what you are inquiring about.

My car cost 285 w/ 35% all around. He had me put my hand under this sun lamp, and he turned a dial with all the different tint shades. This cust the heat almost to nothing. I went with it. With the slants of the windows it only made since to stop the sun from beaming in the car. I did a medical waiver for VA, to get the tint to 35%. Still waiting on final paperwork. They will not give you a receipt until you are legal with it.

They take CC, but wont give a receipt. Not sure what that is about. Like I can't show they did the work?

Pinnacle Series - Designed to work with today's advanced automotive electronics.

The unique technology utilized to produce the Pinnacle Series of films makes it the most state-of-the-art automotive film today. With the advanced electronic systems in today's vehicles, it is imperative that a window film allow optimum performance at all frequencies. The advanced technology utilized in manufacturing the Pinnacle Series provides a proprietary non-metallized, non-conductive, ceramic technology film with maximum heat reduction, maximum ultraviolet rejection, excellent optical clarity and blockage of infrared rays.

Features:

•National manufacturer's lifetime warranty against color change

•Scratch-resistant surface

•Maximum ultraviolet protection

•No hindrance to vehicle electronic systems

•Will not interfere with radio frequencies

•Maximum heat rejection in a non-metallized film

Product
UV Protection
Heat Rejection
Glare Reduction

Pinnacle 50
Pinnacle 35
Pinnacle 15
99.5%
99.5%
99.5%
43%
50%
59%
44%
60%
81%

*NOTE: These values are intended for design use only, and would be typical of production runs, subject to normal manufacturing tolerances.
Update...Build in process, Forged Rods, Pistons and rings, Johnson Lifters, NOVI1500 ECS SC, 13lb boost or more, LS3 Conversion 114/228/241 COMP CAM, Frostbite 4 row Aluminum radiator, 6L80 built, Circle D 6L80 PRO SERIES MULTI 258MM 2D, Stock 3.45 gears, 1-7/8 American Racing Headers w/HF cat, X-Pipe, Lingenfelter dual fuel pump, E-85 flex sensor, ATI super damper pulley, Ported TB, 160 therm, Trans cooler, Pedder's sways/end links/sub frame bushings, BMR trailing arms & toe rods, Coil overs. HP/TQ pending
edog is offline   Reply With Quote