View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 07:47 PM   #6
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
This product supposedly cleans, polishes, and protects your paint AIO.

He has a few video's on You tube, he states that washing your car with soap is a bad idea because it's not PH balanced, nothing could be farther from the truth. Tons of PH balanced soaps on the market.

He also states that washing your car with soap and water is abrasive to the finish. Using a proper 2 bucket method, with high quality wash media, I'd have to disagree.

I wash my car at least 30x in between polishing sessions, and the only thing I ever have to use is a finishing polish. Bad washing technique and wash media causes marring.

When he says he is removing dirt and tree sap off the white car in the video, I'm sorry but I don't see either.

He also states this product "polishes" your paint. Only way to polish is with a light abrasive. I'm 99.9% sure this product fills light defects. I love to get a test panel with a polisher and do a 50/50 vs. this product. There is only 1 way to polish your paint to it's maximum gloss and clarity. Machine polishing.

The last thing this product offers is protection. I looked at the FAQ page on their website. 1 month. Low durability obviously.

He states it only cost 3-4 dollars per use per car. The kit costs $70 and the FAQ states 6 applications from it. Last time I checked 6/$70 = $11.67. I didn't look to see if they charge shipping, which will increase cost per use more.

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote