View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 11:21 AM   #74
fastball
Banned

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by joes3rdcamaro82/91/2010 View Post
The way the market is right now, you bet your ass that dealers are not going to low ball this great car, doesn't Chevy and this car deserve MSRP? I say it does. Car dealers and salesmen(me included) have to already hoe out a new car just to sell it. I hate selling new cars sometimes. tell me if you could live of a 100.00 commission even if you sold 12 of them a month, or even 16, after taxes, didn't think so. And trust me Chevy does not have a lot in mark up in cars. Any discount at all usually guarantees me a mini deal, after the dealership gets hold back and pack, nothing their for the man on the front line. and forget the fact just because we sell cars that some how we a inherently evil.

Spoken like a true salesman

Just kiddin..... although I do not agree that this car deserves MSRP. Nothing deserves more of my money than what is fair for both sides. I will pay less than MSRP, it's only a matter of how long it takes to find a dealer willing (which I think I already have if you read my previous post on this topic).
fastball is offline   Reply With Quote