Thread: FLORIDA TUNERS
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 03:41 PM   #38
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABM Camaro View Post
Guys in Florida say his tunes are to balls to the wall which creates failures in the engine and or transmission. I stayed away from him because guys at car shows say he tries to hit high dyno numbers for advertising and takes out to much safety in the tune.

That wasnt for me.
While tuning my car he pushed to the edge to find the edge, but then backed off of it to a safe and reliable level. I don't know anyone here who wouldn't want the most out of their mods and car, but Jeremy never left it dangerous or on the ragged edge. At the time he tuned my car I had a Roto-fab intake, Bo White ported throttle body, Kooks 1 7/8" headers with high flow cats, and a Solo Mach XL catback with NGK TR6 plugs. I made 365rwhp 390rwtq on a L99 car which is right in line with what a 2010 Camaro SS L99 with those mods should be making. Now on a more extreme build maybe he pushes it further, but again, who wouldn't want the most out of their car and mods? I think his credentials speak for themselves though. He owned/built the fastest ATS-V, tuned more than one of the top 10 CTS-V's including #2 and #7, was the first in the 9's with a bolt on C7 Z06 and running a manual transmission to do it, he tuned Leroy the first manual GM vehicle in the 7's, and more.
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is online now   Reply With Quote