View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 02:26 PM   #72
djcolopi

Drives: @orange_maro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayjellyfish212 View Post
Thanks bro.. you gonna move power steering reservoir something like I did on this one?? If you need any pics let me know. I actually have it installed on the back side of the CAI filter box by using the old bracket on this one...worked out great!

On my 1LE I was able to fit ECU and fuse box in the cabin filter area...I was thinking to move the fuse box on this one to the glove box since there's not enough room in the cabin filter area on these LFX due to the larger ECU. But after roughing everything in and the boss lady saying she don't mind the fuse box where it is I'm going to save myself the extra work and leave it . lol. Today I popped everything back on so I could get a feel on the final look and I now feel the layout with the fuse box will look really good and balance things out with the way everything is placed now. I think I am gonna make a block off plate to cover where the ECU was though... now with the wires done I can finally start planning plumbing and finish look with reds and black paints. The fun stuff lol..
Probably mount it along the firewall or in the front bumper support area. I don’t know where I want to put the fusebox yet. Talking to Tracy about a topmount twin turbo setup, go from GTX2863Rs to GTX30’s, rear mounted radiator, cut off the rear drip tray and cabin filter box, reroute fusebox and ecu and cut all the metal junk off.