View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 09:48 AM   #27
5thGenOwner

Drives: 2010 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revo1 View Post
Get Forza 3... Awesome game, all the Camaro you can handle- Generations 1 thru 5!
I may have to do that... in the meantime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Leader View Post
Need For Speed Shift has the 2010 Camaro SS in it.....

But its an arcade game masquerading as a sim and the fact the AI is out to murder you at every turn makes it an ultimately frustrating game.

GT5 is gonna kick ass. I have been playing the hell out of prologue. I have a full Logitech wheel and pedal setup on a frame with a racing seat etc, its sick.
That rocks! I like NFS too, it helps get out that aggression! But GT rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DkknightX View Post
It's not about "half-assing" anything. It is about making money and downloadable content is how Sony and Microsoft make much more money off game titles. The game will be polished and complete no doubt, but if 5 Generations of Camaros and Mustangs are not on their initial list, it doesn't detract from the game play. What we want from GT5 is nothing but "options" in the eyes of the game developers and it sounds like they might sublet the designing of "extra" car models to a different company from what I've been reading.
I'm cool with it either way... as long as I can purchase a 2010 SS, eventually!!

Gran Tourismo has been my overall favorite racing sim since the 1st installment. I have yet to get my PS3, but will certainly have it by the time GT5 hits America. I'm looking forward to a big leap forward from PS2 GT3!