View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 02:09 PM   #281
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLSTWIN View Post
was there a competition between Pedders, Pfadt, and someone else on track time?
My answer would be no. Pedders was the host and working the event from Thursday through close on Saturday. I was supposed to make a couple of runs in Dan Howard's car as were Rob and Mike Haddad. We were so busy they never happened. I never made a run in a Camaro. The runs I made were all in a rental Impala with guests. Rob made only one run without passengers in his rental V6. Mike Haddad did make one pass in Dan Horward's Camaro after the event was over. It was his first run in the car and he clocked off a respectable 52. We were short staffed all weekend and my guys worked their collective axxes off. Saturday Rob was so dehydrated from three days in the AZ heat he almost passed out. Our focus was on the event which left us little time for a competition.

That aside, Danny is a real shoe. He is frequently the best driver in SCCA national events so our chances of beating him would have been slim. Danny drove well and I tip our hat to him. He was hands down the fastest driver at the event. Conrad and Eric were right behind Danny and deserve a lot of credit. They are excellent drivers.

Danny, Conrad and Eric

John Hotchkis was a real gentleman and help. He picked up the announcing duties on Saturday. Thank you very much John. His driver Aaron ran great all weekend and had a tough break on the shootout out lap. He drove great and deserves a big

Our focus was to provide a great experience for the Camaro5 community. If we did that, the event was a success.