View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 12:15 PM   #12
codeman71
GM Employee

Drives: 2006 Pontiac G6
Quote:
Originally Posted by philthy View Post
Last night it stopped working again while my wife was using the car. I think she had it on FM, hit the source button to get to USB, and the same Auxilary input message comes up again and will not switch to USB. I have to mess with it tonight to see what the deal is. :bangdesk:
I wonder if it is a cable issue. Since it is so intermittent, it seems like that could be it. When it's not working, can you wiggle around the cable on the USB side and the Zune side? If it happens to not work when you try it again, see if a flash drive works. If that doesn't, then there might be a cable problem with the jack itself. I'm sorry that you're having so much trouble with your Zune.

Oh, and what message is it that comes up? Aux jack out? The Zune should be one more source button press after that screen.

Check out my videos on YouTube here. Let me know if you'd like to see any other type of video.
codeman71 is offline   Reply With Quote