View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 04:47 PM   #95
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devstrike View Post
Actually the Media has a great deal to do with the panic more than Trump has. Over the past several years the media has gone to the over dramatic stages of reporting. Is it warranted this time it depends on who you talk too. I am not a Democrat nor a Republican but I am not blaming Trump for this one.
Social media and Social News have sensationalized everything to get clicks as clicks gets the ad revenue. And there are so many people that simply can’t believe President Trump got elected (I am) that they do nothing but try to find reasons to support their reality. Yep, exaggerating, egotistical blowhard that often acts like a 12 year old, but hey, just keep him off Twitter........ but notgoingtohappen.comb. History and the electorate will judge him. Problem is most of the people we elected aren’t experienced with what is happening. These are hard times and require hard decisions and leadership. History will judge those that stand tall, just seems like no one has yet, so we want to blame the ones that haven’t. But go to your last vote and ask yourself if you voted for the person most capable of dealing with a pandemic. Me? Well down the consideration list. Maybe a bit higher today.

But again how about those Camaro parts.