View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 11:59 PM   #59
Bumleb

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Rally Yellow
OK Everyone who doesn't believe me. I ordered my car, October 13th at around 10am, California time. It arrived Monday, April 20th. One day before the expected delivery date. Tuesday it was PDI'd and sent for the stripes. The stripes tore and were reordered. Then I just decided that I'm going to have the stripes painted one. Anyway. Took delivery of the car Friday night. Drove it appx. 10 miles and it just died. When I did drive it, it drove like a dream. I've been telling people it's the 3rd most perfect thing I've ever seen, 1st and 2nd being my two children. But next is this car. An absolute dream come true. Everything about it is perfect. Although I have to agree with some blogs, the seat belt strap does lay a little high on the left shoulder/neck. But, in regards to acceleration and fit, as I press on the gas pedal I fall back into the drivers seat. And it grips the road like super glue, it's great. Great handling and wonderful response. The Perfect Car!!! Aside from the minor issue of it not working at present.