View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 08:17 PM   #36
WatchThis

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrpxxii View Post
Im a HUGE Procharger fan and everyone knows this by now LOL but turbos are definitely the main choice these days and provide great results. Ive always preferred the power of a supercharger over a turbo but you cant go wrong either way you go and if you do go turbo Id also highly recommend AGP its a great setup and as stated also their support is great. If you can find people near you willing to let you ride or drive different setups take the opportunity and it will make your decision a lot easier. Good luck
That's exactly what I have in my head as well. Prior to starting this thread I was pretty certain I wanted to slap on either a Maggie or a Whipple but after talking with people on here, honestly I'm leaning towards the twin turbo route and I'm certain that AGP is the best choice for that route. I do intend on taking a ride in a supercharged Camaro first and then if I can find a twin turbo camaro to ride in and compare it with, that will likely be the final deciding element but the way things are coming across, I think I'd be happiest with an AGP twin turbo setup.

WatchThis is offline   Reply With Quote