View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 12:23 PM   #3
HDDAN

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS 2007 HD FLSTC
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRKNJ View Post
Anyone else's seat belt guides starting to wear from use already? (Less than 4K miles and 4 months of owership). Mine are begining to show wear on the inside edges from the seatbelts being pulled through them... I know that Volkswagon has replaced the entire leather seat covers several times in my 2007 EOS (since the guides are identically manufactured and attached as the Camaro's). But because of the BS Chevrolet and my dealer has given me over the Rally Stripes, I do not want to raise this concern with them until the stripes issue is resolved... For now I will simply go back to not using them and just deal with the seatbelt against my neck... Anyone else have this problem yet and reported to Chevrolet? Anyone come up with a good solution?
I don't have my car with me today but my guess would be that the "leather" is actually vinyl. The problem that I have sometimes is the guide becomming unfastened from the seat back. I am going to put some powerful rare earth magnets on the seat back portion.
HDDAN is offline   Reply With Quote