View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 08:28 AM   #1
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Fuel Pressure Sensor

Hey y'all. Just got back from a 3,472 mile jaunt from GA to NY to Cape Cod and back. Along the way (in northern NC) my car suddenly seemed to lose power. I pulled onto the shoulder of I-77 and got my book out. Various warning lights (traction control, check engine, etc.) were on so I was quite concerned. I limped to an exit just ahead and stopped a a NAPA store to ask directions to a Chevy dealer. Got to the dealer a few miles away and they were great.

Turns out there is some sort of GM notice on Fuel Pressure Sensor programming failures. The tech checked and reprogrammed the ECM and I was back on the road in less than 2 hours (it was a busy dealership). Didn't have any more problems.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote