View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 09:41 AM   #7
r1coder
Evo MR to Camaro SS

Drives: 2012 45th SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacedriver View Post
Good choice they have done a lot of sweet rides thats the place you want to go !!!! Im waiting on a short throw shifter which they will be doing for me ,hey when you talk to them tell them I said hello ,names mike I have the 11 silver ss rs ,let me know when your getting it done like to see your ride.
Will do Mike, I'm scheduled for the 26th because they are really busy. John had mentioned he just did your car recently. I also have an MGW short throw on order but it won't be here in time so I will probably end up doing that myself if they remain too busy for a quick appointment. I just put on my exhaust (Stainless Works Retro Chambered Cat Back) myself because I was just too damn anxious to wait until the 26th. I don't mind having them do even the things that I can do because they are great guys and deserve to have the work.
They did all the work on my EVO and it came out fantastic. That was one fast car but it was time to say goodbye after 90K miles and 6 years.
Hope you can make it down, I would love to see your car as well!
-Ken

BTW, A buddy of mine with a '13 IOM SS and I are probably going to the Pypes Open House (Landsdale, PA) this Saturday. If you're not doing anything maybe you should swing by. All the info is on the Pypes website http://pypesexhaust.com/openhouse.html
r1coder is offline   Reply With Quote