View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 09:58 AM   #16
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
It is. I've saved more money from gmpartsdirect.com than I ever have using anyone else. If the part isn't in some far off warehouse or on back order, I usually have the parts on my door in about 3 days.

But you have to shop around. I get a great discount from my local dealer, but for the most part, I can't find hardly anyone who can beat GMPD on delivered prices. On small items like bolts, or big stuff like hoods, etc., it's likely it won't be a deal. But if you're buying several items like ZL1console lids and hot wheels emblems, start adding them up...in this case, I can get both those items from my dealer for 7 bucks more than GMPD.

Sometimes you can find a better price, but only if you're willing to beat the bushes. I've purchased from vendors here because I like to support those that support us, but I've never got a better deal $$-wise from any vendor here over GMPD. That's a fact. Example, I paid about 10 bucks or so more than GMPD to get a ZL1 grill from GMpartshous, but hey, I wanted to support them. Same part. So why pay more if you know where to get it cheaper?

If you see a part that has questionable shipping, rather than b*tch to us, tell them and find out the real deal. They usually appreciate the heads up and I've had many issues taken care of like weird estimated shipping charges and saved money in the process.

Y'all who b*tch about the shipping/handling are overlooking the total price. No matter, it's your money. Spend more for the same parts I can get cheaper than you. I don't care. Unless you're getting jobber prices from your local dealer, you're likely paying more than buying from GMPD.

And for anyone wondering what 22937305 is.....it's the deck lid version of this.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote