View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 07:30 PM   #13
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blur View Post
Companies have announced an intention to make V6 forced induction parts, but no one seems to be willing to follow through in a reasonable amount of time. I have a lot of trouble believing the excuses that it was somehow easier to tune the V8 or that the V8 features were easier to figure out because this happens on every single car. The top trim gets stuff first because companies think that they'll make more money out of a smaller market. It never makes sense, but it is the way these guys will keep operating, so we have to be patient.

well, in this particular instance, the LS engine design has been out for quite some time. changing the routing of a couple primary tubes on a set of headers (originally made for say... an LS2) is a lot easier than designing new ones for a v6.

aaaaaaaaaaand... how much more business do you think the companies are getting when the cars with their parts are the ones that are setting the records.

either way, I want to see some serious mods for the v6 come out
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote