View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 08:01 PM   #28
CaptianSam
Car Garage

Drives: 350z,A4,SRT8...see sig
look at how small the wheel gaps are... i also love how the front and rear wheel gaps are equal and not like ugly bmw's where the rear end looks lower in the front... i had a 350z and i love the small car ness about it does any body know the dimensions...wheelbase and length... height width of this pre production the body gaps look REALLY good and now that the general is paying more attention to detail this is gunna be a 'hopefully' bug free interior...

i was at the 2008 toronto international canadian auto show... and i heard ALOT of people talking about how the camaro was getting the ls3 AND the L76 ... dont know about how sure the gm guys at the show were... but everybody was talking pretty technical specs of the engines eg how much cubic in of air enters at redline and were doing some hardcore math... and i dont know i think i heard dragoneye talking about the cancellation of the viper... which is a negitive it was announced there that production would continue until at least 2014+... and i also got kicked out of the show for jumping over the glass for the camaro...my girlfriend was pissed but i had to do it
CaptianSam is offline   Reply With Quote