View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 08:14 PM   #21
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSavage View Post
It's just an excuse to get pulled over out here and no one wants to deal with that. When I had a full straight pipe setup with my headers I got pulled over without the cops even seeing me. They heard my car and ended up finding me and pulled me over for a speeding ticket. Lol I know it sounds ridiculous but I'm serious.
I don't even know how that is possible...unless you were speeding when they pulled you over. Because I thought cops had to document the method in which they knew you were speeding. And last I checked, the only 2 methods they could check were radar or pace. They can't say they heard a loud exhaust from 3 blocks away, found you somewhere, assumed the loud exhaust came from you, further assumed that you were speeding when they heard the loud exhaust, and then decided to give you the ticket. I wouldn't have even taken that ticket if they handed it to me. But regardless, I do know that police can pull you over and do an on the spot inspection of your car if they want...at least around here they can. And noise violations can result in a ticket regardless of how legal your exhaust is. So just exercise caution with whatever exhaust you get.

Back to the topic, I don't think there is any exhaust that anyone has that they don't personally like. They all sound really good. It's just a matter of picking which one you particularly like as far as sound, performance, and price.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote