Thread: Destiny
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 09:15 AM   #436
BreakingBad
MAGA

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS
Destiny 2 blows D1 out of the water in regards to just about everything - upgrades, weapons, missions, graphics. I have a blast playing although once you hit level 20 at that point it's just getting your light level up to the highest you can get before they start putting out DLC.

What blows my mind is as someone who works a full time job and only has maybe 2-3 hours a week to play, I get in there for those 2-3 hours and grind and even getting the game a few days after it came out I am leaps and bounds behind others. It took me weeks to get my light level to 265 and there are people 300+ who were 300+ just 2 weeks into the game.

Anyway, great game - minus the fact that they got all PC when someone found out that one of the gauntlets had the KEK flag and Bungie got all butthurt.
“Freedom is not defined by safety. Freedom is defined by the ability of citizens to live without government interference. Government cannot create a world without risks, nor would we really wish to live in such a fictional place. Only a totalitarian society would even claim absolute safety as a worthy ideal, because it would require total state control over its citizens’ lives. Liberty has meaning only if we still believe in it when terrible things happen and a false government security blanket beckons.” - Ron Paul
BreakingBad is offline   Reply With Quote