View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 10:36 AM   #1
Shadow Camaro

Drives: Rally Yellow 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
Bolt on SS M6 vs. Police Interceptor

Just wondering what you guys think the outcome would be. I'm talking the crown Vic as well as the impala and the charger. I looked up some stats online and it looks like the crown Vic doesn't break 250hp and the charger doesnt break 380. Idk about the impalas. However, they also have all that extra stuff like reinforced chassis, backseat cage, etc. and with all that electronic equipment they have to run.
Basically, I think I can take them :P. Just want some feedback. I don't plan on running from the police. However, I do my fair share of eluding haha. Whenever I pass a cop and I'm speeding more than 5 or 10 mph over, I duck down the next side street .
Anyways, let me know what you guys think please.

Rotofab CAI, SW LT Headers and High Flow Cats, SW Cat-Back, Eibach Pro rear wheel spacers, SS Grill Insert, Street Scene Front Splitter, Blacked out rear emblem, blacked out bezels, plasti-dipped lower bumper, plasti-dipped rims with yellow pinstriping, dyed interior stitching yellow, 2x Kicker CVR 12's w/ 1200 watt kicker amp. MORE TO COME!
Shadow Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote