View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 05:24 PM   #1
austinjames
Account Suspend...Right

Drives: Synergy LS & Vulcan 1600cc
Hit and run -pics

Long story short on Saturday after walking out of panera for lunch I jump I'm my car and some lady is yelling and waving her arms around like a lunatic. So I roll down the window not knowing what to expect. Then she says. U have no idea someone hit you do you? I was thinking to myself. F my life. So I get outta the car walk around to my passengers side and sure enough fender bashed. Front bumper cracked and rims all scuffed up. But that lady happened to be sitting in her car and saw the entire thing happen. So I called the coppers and they came out and we found the person who hit me deny it all. But he had green paint all over his bumper. So I'm in the process of going thru his insurance.

Best part of all of this is. Because of my t2 ports and vinyl lip that added $900 onto my front bumper repair. Aka I'm getting stingray Chevy to order me a zl1 bumper. But...... Im going to do the zl1 bumper my way. No lights in the ports. I'm going to cut out the ports and put black mesh in its place. Kinda like my t2 ports for air right on my longtube CAI . I cannot wait to get the bumper in. Stay tuned

Last edited by austinjames; 11-15-2012 at 09:48 AM.
austinjames is offline   Reply With Quote